416 also offers a medical component to both agency members and other local residents. The team includes:
- 2 Family Physicians two half days per week
- 1 Chiropodist – 2 hours per month
- 1 Chinese Medicine Practitioner – 1 morning per month
- 1 Staff Nurse Practitioner and one part-time Registered Nurse
- 1 Psychiatrist providing staff with support and guidance for one session per month
Our nursing staff and our Outreach Case Manager work with many of the clinic’s aging women with a focus on home visits, senior health concerns, money management, end of life care and other services for those unable to come into the Drop In program or meet with other case management staff.
Clinic appointments can be made by calling the main number to speak with the nursing staff and may then be put on a wait list.